Beer Dinner - Los Crudos & Dueling Ducks
Time & Location
About the Event
We love great beer and we love great food...and that is exactly what lead us to put together this wonderful event.
Dueling Ducks Brewing is teaming up with Los Crudos BBQ & Seafood to put on a truly unique craft food and craft beer experience. Your ticket gets you 5 courses, each of them paired with the perfect companion beer.
Course 1 - Crab & Summer Corn Tostada & DDBC Mexican Lager
- Food: We are going to kick things off nice and easy with a clean dish and a clean beer. Consider this course the warm-up for the sensory enslaught that is about to happen to you and your palette. Spicy marinated jumbo lump crab, grilled sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado, pickled shallots.
- Beer: DDBC Pato En La Playa. This beer is named "Duck on a Beach" becasue that is how we feel when we drink this clean and crisp lager. This beer will compliment the soft flavors of the corn and light fish and the light citrusy notes from the beer will add a nice layer to this combo.
Course 2 - Charred Pork Shoulder Steak & DDBC PhD Pale Ale
- Food: Time to kick it into high gear! This course will feature a dry rubbed pork steak, kale panzanella, heirloom tomatoes, Parmigiano reggiano, IPA croutons. Yes the IPA croutons will be made with one of our DDBC IPAs!
- Beer: DDBC PhD Pale Ale. This dish calls for a beer that will play nicely with the savory and robust flavors and that is exactly what we are going to do on this round. This balanced pale ale will work two-fold in this dish. The malt presence and toasted caramel notes in this beer will dance beautifully with the char from the steak; and the citrus and pine notes from the hops will be a nice compliment to the savory nature of this dish.
Course 3 - Muscles & Clams & DDBC "small batch" Belgian Tripel
- Food: Let the fun begin!! DDBC Belgian tripel broth, grilled Spanish chorizo, tarragon, French baguette.
- Beer: The first of our "special small batch offerings" for this event. This beer is a bright yet soft Belgian Tripel with notes of clove and orange. Delicate and robust, this beer pairs beautifully with seafood and the spicy Spanish chorizo.
Course 4 - Grilled ribeye & DDBC "small batch" Double IPA
- Food: Finish strong! This grilled ribeye will come with bleu cheese dauphinois carrots, hazelnut gremolata.
- Beer: Bold needs bold and this pairing is bold. Big and bold and unapologetic, this DIPA is bursting with massive amounts of citrus, pine and earthy characteristics. Designed to be the perfect co-pilot on this course’s journey, every bite you take should be paired with this beer.
Course 5 - Chocolate Chip Blondie & DDBC Father Time Porter
- Food: This course speaks for itself. Served warm with porter cream sauce made from our DDBC Father Time Porter.
- Beer: If you have had our porter then you already know. If not, this beer is decadently chocolate with notes of toffee and caramel. A literal perfect pairing for this dish.
- General Admission$100$1000$0