Fri, Oct 22|
Dueling Ducks Brewing Company
Autumn Beer Dinner - Los Crudos BBQ & Seafood
Join Us for a truly unique craft beer and food experience. 4 courses, 4 beers
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2021, 6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Dueling Ducks Brewing Company, 3150 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806, USA
About the Event
We love great beer and we love great food...and that is exactly what lead us to put together this wonderful event.
Dueling Ducks Brewing is teaming up again with Los Crudos BBQ & Seafood to put on another truly unique craft food and craft beer experience. Your ticket gets you 4 courses, each of them paired with the perfect companion beer.
Course 1 - Hamachi Aquachile & DDBC Brunch Duck Hazy IPA
- Food: Lightly cured Japanese Amberjack smothered with salsa verde, fresno chile and thai basil.
- Beer: DDBC Brunch Duck Hazy IPA. Juicy citrus and orange notes combine with a soft and pillowy mouthfeel that will help balance and enhance the spicy notes of this dish.
Course 2 - Chili Butter Crab Toast & DDBC Play Through Amber Lager
- Food: Spicy, buttery crab with smoked sausage served over chili-butter smothered sourdough bread.
- Beer: DDBC Play Through Amber Lager. A robust and rich depth-of-flavor dish needs a robust and rich depth-of-flavor beer and that is exactly what we did with this pairing. Deeply nuanced and lightly dry-hopped, this amber lager is light and subtle (as a good supporting character should be) yet robust and bold enough in its flavor to ride along nicely with the buttery crab and chili-butter soaked bread.
Course 3 - Smoked Pork Belly & DDBC Ducktoberfest Marzen Lager
- Food: Smoked all day, served with beer braised broad beans, confit fennel and herb salad.
- Beer: DDBC Ducktoberfest Marzen Lager. Malty, toasty and a bit nutty, this beer pairs perfectly with the charred and savory nature of the perfectly smoked pork belly.
Course 4 - Beeramisu
- Food: Espresso cake, porter cold brew served with cherry mascarpone cream.
- Beer: Sweet and rich, this dessert beer brings all of the sweet goodies that you need to go with this dish. Chocolate and vanilla and espresso coffee unite in this delicious pairing.